This page features some of the awesome produce that can be found in our CSA bins. It is our hope that this page will help you identify what each item is and ideas of how to use it.
- delicious roasted or steamed
- Roasted beets, sweet potatoes and carrots
- Who doesn’t love a good comfort food every now and then? Why not try some grain free cabbage rolls?
- did you know that you don’t need to peel your carrots? We often do to get rid of any chemicals that could be in the skin. Since these carrots are grown organically they just need a good wash and they are good to go.
- can be eaten roasted, and raw
- cut up and eat in salad
- use in eggs, stir fry and salad dressing